Philosophy and Spectrum
Practice philosophy and range of treatments
As not all patients are the same, we focus on individuality in our practice. We provide you with diagnostics, advice and treatment tailored to your needs. Our dermatology practice is well equipped with the latest devices, from digital skin cancer screening with artificial intelligence (AI) to the latest generation of laser devices and modern surgery. We also keep up to date with the latest dermatological guidelines developed by experts in order to offer you individualized treatment for your concerns.
The range of treatments in our practice includes:
- skin cancer prevention and aftercare including dermoscopy and digital skin cancer prevention using artificial intelligence
- laser medicine
- surgical dermatology including reconstruction (with rotation flaps; Moh´s surgery)
- PDT (photodynamic therapy)
- minimally invasive aesthetic dermatology including treatments with BTX (muscle relaxant) and dermal fillers, lipolysis and skin rejuvenation laser- treatment
- PRP- treatment with microneedling
- BTX (msucle relaxant) treatments for bruxism (teeth grinding), chronic migraines and excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis)
- circular or hereditary (androgenetic) hair loss analysis with TrichoLAB
- medical peelings
- treatment of spider veins with Aethoxysklerol®
- infections of the skin, hair and nails, especially viral, bacterial and fungal diseases as well as acne and rosacea
- autoimmune diseases of the skin (neurodermatitis, psoriasis and others)
- allergies and intolerances (urticaria, cosmetics and others)
Please note: All our services are billed according to the GOÄ (scale of fees for doctors) for those with private health insurance or self-payers.
The practice is a purely private and self-paying practice, i.e. we do not bill health insurance companies directly. Patients with statutory health insurance (e.g. AOK, TKK, KKH etc.) are also welcome, but as a patient with statutory health insurance you will have to pay the doctor’s bill yourself.
An examination for general consultation starts from 60€. The classic skin cancer screening starts from 80€. Should you incur further costs, you will always be informed in advance.
The costs for other medical services as well as laser and aesthetic treatments (IGEL) can be found in the relevant section of our website.